Secure Electronic Authenticity Layer
It is based on a decentralised application (dApp) deployment and swarm based data distribution that is highly secure and fully compliant with the strictest data protection requirements.
It eliminates single points of failure and common modes of attack against Organizational infrastructures.Download Product Sheet
Its verifiable credentials work without installation on any modern device or browser while securing authenticity and evidential value by utilizing public blockchains.
- All data processing happens inside organizational infrastructure;
- Web servers dynamically build results into web pages;
- Web pages transmitted as HTML to browser on use device;
- Browser on user device rendering the web page for the user.
- User session subject to attack and capture;
- Web server and database are bottlenecks for scalability;
- Database with all user data must be connected to the internet;
- Web servers and databases provide a large attack surface, making capture of the whole database possible.
- Computation split between server backend and dynamic / HTML5 frontend;
- HTML5 application deployed to user from web server via HTTP;
- HTML5 application executed on user device;
-Connection maintained between local application and web servers to provide data to application on user device.
Benefits over Web 1.0
- Execution on user device allows for data richer applications with better user experience;
- Web server capacity issues are mitigated somewhat;
- Application can be compromised during deployment;
- User session subject to attack and capture; Web server and database are bottlenecks for scalability;
- Data base with all user data must be connected to the internet;
- Web server and data base provide large attack surface, and capture of whole data base possible.
- All execution taking place on user device;
- HTML5 application deployed as decentralised App (dApp) via IPFS swarm;
- Data for application provided via asynchronous cryptographic container and encrypted fragments via IPFS swarm;
- Authenticity and evidential value of all data secured via hashes on the blockchain.
Benefits over Web 1.0
- Asynchronous data deployment model makes for efficient resource usage at the most convenient time;
- No more web servers to scale;
- No more web servers to compromise;
- No more user database connected to the internet, eliminating many of the possible compliance issues;
- Application well protected against compromise;
- Data protected against compromise;
- Transmission model includes messenger and more;
- Ability to provide evidential value and guaranteed authenticity without trusted intermediary.
- User input to Organization still requires some kind of REST API to accept data.
SEAL for e-mail
SEAL for e-mail turns each e-mail into its own verifiable credential that is cryptographically secure, archived in a tamper proof fashion, and provides stronger evidence than traditional registered mail.
Sending SEALed e-mail is easily done with:
Contact us to arrange a demonstration and discuss possible cooperations.
Each SEALed e-mail protects the contents and attachments of the e-mail in a way that traditional registered mail cannot. SEAL for e-mail is perfect for the casual private user, or the professional seeking to secure their audit trail and business critical archive.
To make it real easy, it can also be used as a "Virtual Post Office" that registers your email against the blockchain and provides you with the receipt of the digital twin. Just send a copy of an email to: email@example.com and see what happens.
Post Offices and Trust Organizations
Post offices and other Organizations or companies offering trust services can easily add SEAL for e-mail to their portfolio of services to complement the existing offering, and to make a competitive digital offering to replace dwindling paper mail volumes.
Let us know how we can help you.
SEAL for documents
SEAL for documents turns each document into digital original with self-verification page that provides an overview of the electronic signatures on the document and allows to download the document for processing and verification through other means.
With SEAL, documents are truly "digital first" even when printed and filed away for years.
Each document is also anchored against the blockchain, providing means of proving the authenticity of the document without reliance on third party intermediaries. This makes it perfect for documents that may need review in future, or must be transacted in larger companies or across different geographies.
We are currently working with a strategic partner to bring SEAL for documents to the market and will update this page accordingly.
Document based Organizations
Document based Organizations and companies that would like to increase security, streamline processes, or integrate document based features into their work flows can use SEAL for documents to protect digital provenance and authenticity.
Let us know how we can help you.
Vereign SEAL can be applied to virtually any kind of media type, and can help to build better and more secure solutions wherever multiple parties are involved. Examples for such applications include a decentralised Customer Data Platform (dCDP) and better means of securely sharing personal information.
Book a demo to see how Vereign can take your digital interactions to a whole new level*
*Don't worry, there's no obligation, we'd just like to show you how Vereign can work for you
Contact us to schedule a demo or if you have any other questions regarding our products or services.