At Vereign, you can be part of building that future with a great team that believes in open dialogue, helping each other learn and grow and finding the best solutions.
Are you curious or excited about Decentralised Identifiers, Blockchain, IPFS, distributed systems, and cryptography? Our product starts from verifiable credentials for the world’s largest federated network of 4 billion people: Email. Vereign Seal allows us to pursue the future use cases of sending assets via email, integrated with a peer-to-peer, tokenized social network that protects your data.
We will continue to build out our user-friendly Self Sovereign Identity on top of this stack, based on a user experience we have spent years evaluating and improving. We know how to build out that self-sovereign future we believe everyone deserves. For a world that is truly Verified & Sovereign: Vereign.
As a Swiss company, our headquarters is in the Crypto Valley of Zug. But our technical heart is the Bulgarian office in Sofia, where we are looking for a highly motivated person to join our DevOps team.
The ideal candidate
- Use automation to deploy infrastructure, applications, and configurations
- Building infrastructure as required by projects
- Manage monitoring toolset
- Keep the documentation up to date
- Design and deploy high availability solutions in cloud environments (Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Design and deploy high availability hybrid environment – cloud and self-hosted
Technology Stack Used
- Linux: Redhat and CentOS
- Public cloud services: GCP or Azure
- Cloud automation: Terraform
- Automation tools: Ansible
- Scripting: bash, python
- Monitoring tools
- Version control tools
- 2+ years of similar position as DevOps or SysOps Engineer.
- Networking experience is considered as a strong plus
- Demonstrated success deploying and scaling high traffic services in GCP or Azure.
- Solid experience working with Linux
- Experience implementing and managing CI/CD, Nexus, Docker registries, and Kubernetes clusters is a plus.
- Experience with Ansible is preferable
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL-type databases is a plus
- Experience with monitoring technologies (Prometheus, Graylog, Loki) a plus.
- Understanding Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Understanding of Web Technologies ( Nginx, Haproxy) is a plus.
- Experience with Kafka is considered a strong plus
We are offering
- Great working conditions
- Employee Share Ownership rewards program
- Options to buy shares in future funding rounds
- New modern and custom-designed office with playroom
- Ability to work remotely
- Great location, near bus and metro stops
We are offering the opportunity to work with a great team on a solution that has the potential to change the world for the better. A chance to participate in the technologies of the future and to build your career as part of the initial team that built a platform used by countless people.
Swiss contracts are made with the Swiss company Vereign AG in Zug. Contracts for EU citizens are by default with our development company Vereign Labs Ltd in Bulgaria.